Donate to a Shelter in Oshkosh WI
Thank you very much for supporting Day by Day Warming Shelter as we work to provide a warm welcome to guests throughout the cold Wisconsin winter season! Money donated pays for heat, electricity, telephone service, supplies and professional staff.
Here are some ways you can financially support the mission of Day by Day Warming Shelter.
Make an online donation or mail a donation to the address listed below.
- Plan a fundraiser at your place of employment or with your church/school or civic group
- Ask if your place of employment has a matching donation program
- Consider planned giving with a bequest
- Make a donation in honor of someone special, in memory of a loved one, to celebrate a special occasion, or as a holiday gift
- Pay for an entire week of Day by Day operations by donating $3800
- Pay for 12 individuals to stay and eat for 1 day by donating $552
- Pay for 3 individuals to stay and eat for one day by donating $138
- Pay for a bed and meals for one person for one night at Day by Day $46
To Mail a Donation:
Checks may be issued to "Day by Day Warming Shelter" and sent to:
Day by Day Warming Shelter
449 High Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
For more information, please contact Day by Day at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (920) 203-4865